To install your certificate on a BEA Weblogic 6.0 server, perform the following steps:
Step 1: Obtain the GeoTrust SSL CA Certificate
a) Download the GeoTrust SSL CA.
Note: Be sure to use Vi or Notepad as word processing programs like Microsoft Notepad may add additional characters that may render the certificate unusable.
b) Copy and paste the GeoTrust SSL CA into a text file and save as "intermediate.crt".
Step 2: Download your certificate
1. Download your certificate.
2. Rename the certificate filename with the .pem extension. For example: cert.pem
Step 3. Update WebLogic properties file:
1. Open the "weblogic.properties" file in a text editor. This file is located in the server's root directory
2. Edit the following directives contained within the "weblogic.properies" file, under Server certificates for SSL:
3. Stop and start your WebLogic Server.