At a Glance
Linking to eWAY:eWAY Integrated
Supports Rapid API
Want to test this shopping cart? Use eWAY’s free Sandbox environment.Learn More
Oscar is an open-source ecommerce framework for Django.
Oscar was built from the ground up to make very few assumptions about your project, allowing virtually any part of the framework to be extended and customised. In this way, complex business rules can be captured in an elegant and cohesive way.
Why use Oscar?
- An extensible core – any class can be overridden, replaced and extended. This is the key feature that allows any project to be captured accurately in the codebase – no work-arounds!
- A well-designed set of models built on the experience of many e-commerce projects, both large and small.
- Comprehensive documentation including recipes for solving common problems.
- Extensive test suite.
Oscar Installation Guide
eWAY Rapid 3.0 integration is built into OscarCommerce.
1. Log into OscarCommerce Admin Panel
2. Select eWAY and then enter your eWAY API key and Password
3. Click Save and thats it!
A checkout that allows a single order to be paid by up to 9 different payment sources, using multiple payment partners.
Sales representatives are able to place orders on behalf of their customers, using allocated budgets managed within the system.
Integration with a series of SAP webservices to provide catalogue and inventory updates.
Learn more about OscarCommerce
Have a question for OscarCommerce?
Complete the form below and we’ll send your enquiry straight on.