Saasu Online Accounting
At a Glance
Linking to eWAY:eWAY is pre-integrated
Vendor Price:From AUD15 per month – Full Details here: https://www.saasu.com/pricing/
Want to test this shopping cart? Use eWAY’s free Sandbox environment.Learn More
About Saasu Online Accounting
Online accounting you’ll love
Saasu is online accounting you’ll love. We make managing financials a delight because we automate your work. Saasu removes the fear of cashflow uncertainty and the burden of data entry. We return small business owners to their passion of building, servicing, marketing and selling.
Why use Saasu Online Accounting?
Saasu loves to invent and disrupt the old ways of doing things with faster, cleaner, better ways. As software artisans we are always thinking about what saves you time, what you can automate, and what creates the most value for small business.
With Saasu’s online invoicing you can offer your customers the option of paying you online. This helps you avoid the common headaches that come with chasing payments and managing your cashflow. You can get paid faster, automatically and with no fuss. There are many advantages but here are a few:
It’s a huge time saver; your customers can pay you quickly, get a receipt automatically, and the payment gets instantly reconciled in Saasu. You can collect payments on the go and charge on the spot, which is great for your cashflow.
Saasu is pre-integrated with eWAY, which means there are no complex setups required. With a few simple steps, you can start charging online.
Saasu Online Accounting Installation GuidePart 1
You will need to generate your API key and API Password to link your eWAY Account with Saasu.
- Login to MYeWAY
- Hover your mouse on the My Account tab located at the top of the page, then click API Key.
- Your API Key is already generated and available in the API Key field at the top of the page. You can simply click the Copy to Clipboard button to copy the API Key ready to be pasted into your Saasu Account.
- To get your API Password, click Generate Password. A password can only be viewed once after it has been generated, so be sure to copy it using the Copy to Clipboard button.
Now you can add your API Key and API Password to complete the integration.
- Login to Saasu
- Click the cog icon in the main menu, and select Settings for this file.
- Select Payment Gateway, and click Add.
- Select eWAY as your Gateway.
- Enter your Live API Key and API Password generated in part 1.
Latest Offers from Saasu Online Accounting30 Day Free Trial
Reviews & Testimonials
Fast, automated payments
Comprehensive invoicing workflow
Automated recurring billing & statements
Customer lifecycle and relationship management
Free phone, email and online support
Learn more about Saasu Online Accounting
Have a question for Saasu Online Accounting?
Complete the form below and we’ll send your enquiry straight on.