Pay only for transactions you process. No lock in contracts and no hidden fees.
Get paid fast with payments deposited within 1-3 business days, subject to approval.
24/7 technical support
Our friendly and professional technical support team are on call if there’s ever an emergency.
Let your customers decide how they pay you
Enjoy a greater range of ways to receive payments, giving more flexibility for your customers and improving your cash flow.
Credit & Debit Cards
Accept online credit card payments from major credit and debit card providers Visa and Mastercard.
Keeping track of transaction fees is easy with our flat-rate fee structure for most major domestic and international credit cards. This means more streamlined settlements and less accounting administration.
Improve sales by offering your customers more ways to pay. We offer customised pricing rates for other cards, including Amex JCB & Discover.
Eway also supports Click to Pay, which brings together Visa Checkout, MasterPass and Amex Express Checkout into one seamless checkout experience.
Online payments pricing
We supply you with a merchant account so you can start taking payments online.
1.5% + 25c
Per Visa and Mastercard transaction
Same rate for both domestic and international cards
- No setup fees, monthly fees or lock in contracts
- Dedicated support team to get you up and running
- Free Fraud Lite protection with every account
1.9% + $0.20 per transaction on Amex (optional)
Merchant Trust Initiative: $149.95 program establishment fee including 12 months access. $9.95 per month thereafter (billed as $119.40 annually). Applicable after 50 transactions.
Do you support multi-currency transactions?
Yes, Eway does have a multi-currency option. With an Eway account linked to your chosen currency and a Merchant account with NAB (for AU) or BNZ (for NZ), you can process transactions and have them settle in a foreign currency. If you are based in Hong Kong, Singapore or Macau, multiple currencies can be requested through your Global Payments merchant account.
Do multi-currency Payments require more than one Eway account?
Yes, multi-currency transactions require a different Eway account to be set up for each currency. Each account is then linked to a corresponding currency terminal with the merchant bank, and this allows transactions to be processed and settled in their respective currency.
How long until I can start using my Eway account to accept payments?
This will be available as soon as you’ve completed the application process and have been approved for an account.
Can I get volume discounts?
Yes, depending on the size of your business you may qualify for a volume discount. Contact us today to find out about our enterprise prices.
1. All prices are INCLUSIVE of GST.
2. The Merchant Trust Initiative includes cybersecurity, data protection and PCI DSS compliance tools and resources. Your business is already protected, you can also choose to opt-out.
3. After 50 transactions have been processed, you will be added to the Merchant Trust Initiative. You can choose to opt-out prior to joining the program or once every 12 months.
4. Setup speed is dependent on merchants providing Eway with all required compliance documentation & cannot be guaranteed.
5. Fees may be applied for changing details on activated accounts. Speak to the Eway team for full details.
6. Amex price is subject to Amex approval/discretion, and some industries may be excluded or have alternate pricing.
7. Pricing is for new Eway merchants only. If you’re an existing Eway merchant and would like to discuss pricing, please call our team on 1800 10 65 65.
More than 250 Add Ons
Grow your business by using one of our integrated software add ons.
Powerful suite of features
All the tools you need to grow your online sales
See what our customers are saying
Louise shares her experience with Eway
Eway has integrated with our business seamlessly. It’s been such an easy to use service, with no confusion, hiccups, or distress.
Louise Bedford – Co-Founder,
The Trading Game