eWAY's Rapid iFrame solution is the way to seamlessly integrate our award winning secure payments platform. An iframe is a HTML document embedded on a website. When the customer checks out on your website eWAY's hosted Responsive Shared Page is presented on the page for the customer to enter their credit card information and complete the purchase. This allows for the highest level of PCI-DSS compliance without the customer ever leaving your site.
How this will help you:
- Safe and secure utilising eWAY's highest level of PCI-DSS compliance
- Quicker and easier integration
- Mobile friendly: good experience for your customers on any device.
- The customer never leaves your site
- Supports eWAY's Rapid API
- Completely free
- Helpful and human 24/7 local support
Important Information - PCI-DSS Compliance:
As of January 2015, The Payment Card Industry (PCI) has implemented new Data Security Standards (DSS) which require merchants taking card payments to complete a questionnaire about their security practices. To use this API outside of a PCI compliant SaaS application you must complete the SAQ - A form.